Slickwhips recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of your data.
This policy sets out our commitment to your privacy by providing assurance and protection in line with current data protection laws.
We will only collect data from you where it is necessary for the processing of purchased goods and services or where it is otherwise offered by you with your consent.
You are not required to provide to us any of the personal data described within this policy. However, if you do not do so, you may not be able to purchase our goods and services.
For what reasons do we collect your information?
· To process customer orders
· To provide customers with information about offers and discounts
· To help us understand customer needs
What personal data do we collect?
· Contact details: information that allows us to contact you directly such as your name, email address, telephone number and address associated with your order.
· Customer contact records: records of contact with us including through our website, social media, by email, phone contact or letters.
· Transaction and payment information: credit/debit card details and bank account details you provide to make payment for the goods and services you purchase from us.
· Purchase history: records of the goods and services which you have purchased from us to allow us to trace previous orders where needed such as in the unlikely event you are not satisfied with a purchase. Where you have signed up to a loyalty scheme, this information will be used to reward you in line with the terms of the scheme.
· Sign up information: information provided to us so that we can add you to our mailing list and provide you with access to offers and discounts.
· Survey and competition entries: records of any survey responses or entry into any of our competitions or prize draws.
· Lifestyle and demographic information: data on how you use our goods and services so that we understand customer needs.
· Location information: your smartphone or computer’s IP address may tell us an approximate location when you connect to our websites but this will be no more precise than the city, state or country you are using your device in.
· Exercising your rights: if you exercise any of your statutory rights under data protection law, we will keep a record of this and of our response.
Please be assured we will not see your credit card number or card details as our system uses a secure payment gateway. All payments are handled by PayPal and Stripe, no credit card details are held on our server.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.